Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dark Angels Green




So after a whirlwind trip to Boston followed by San Diego, I am back home and enjoying the last hours of 2009. Since I do not have a black recipe for RW yet, I decided to give the regular green dark angels a try. DA green is surprisingly difficult. I am really glad I tried a single gunner rather than painting up the whole tac squad needed for my list. The gunners paint job is acceptable but not great. I really need a better recipe before I paint a whole squad.

I noticed that I have 99 posts for the year if I include this one. Maybe I should paint up something else before midnight so I get a nice even 100 posts in!

1 comment:

  1. I can recommend a base color of Dark Angels Green, followed by a complete cover of Badab Black and finally a Dry-Brush with Snotling Green. Gives them a bit of a dirty and worn look, but i like it.
    I can send you a picture of mine if you want.

    ReplyDelete