Saturday, November 19, 2011

Necron Flayed Ones



Three out of five flayed ones are now complete-ish. (not really finishing any model per-se!)
I plan to add the wet blood after they are varnished. I probably won't get much more done due to thanksgiving.  I think my next major push needs to be finishing these and the guard. That will give me some interesting units to use.

So now that I am painting the bulk of my troops, what I really want to paint are tomb spiders and wraiths. Where are those models. Weren't they plastic before? I never saw one in person, but the wraiths look pretty cool to me on email. I really want to paint some, but maybe I should wait.

2 comments:

  1. I know one of the big advantages and reasons for existing, is Necrons are quick to paint but this is getting ridiculous. I can maybe paint five models per week when things are going well and things are most definitely not going well in my life right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that Muskie. I just love speed painting. This army will never win awards, but the idea of it is what is driving me forward if that makes any sense. I am enthralled with the idea of Necrons rejecting the singularity and wishing for flesh again. It is as if the star gods were keen on making them only aware enough in order to know what they had lost.

    ReplyDelete